Friday, June 26, 2009

Wisdom for the Weekend

Have fun!! ...that is all.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay I sincerely considered leaving just that and logging out. Honestly though I do want to encourage all of my visitors and blog followers to get out and enjoy the weekend. Yes I know it is sweltering in the 100's, but we must look on the bright side. At least there has not been a black-out forcing us to remain indoors in the dark with no A/C.

As for me, I will be joining my wife and our family this weekend to celebrate our son's 9th birthday!! My, oh my but don't they grow up so very fast. Anyway, see you all next week.



CJ

2 comments:

my2crystalkidz said...

I hope you have a great time with your family and kids! Hope all turns out well for your son's 9th birthday. If your wondering who this is...it is the woman you met at HCC and we were discussing your necklace :)

CHAO!!!

Anonymous said...

I did manage to get out this weekend. Matter of fact, I met a former co-worker for lunch; 12:00
noon at Cafe Express. The food was awesome and the conversation was mentally stimulating. Several times during the conversation I had to pause and reflect more deeply on a comment or question. There are many of us who do not take the time to pause and reflect. I believe that one of the reasons is that the act provides and immediate "knowing" by this I mean we can see how far we have come or that there has been no progress at all.