Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ready to Fly?

Sometimes the universe provides synergy that is simply breath-taking!!

I was recently explaining to a friend how things in my life are coming to a powerful convergence. A time where changes are on the horizon. I have been here before, seeing a time of challenge where it seemed to be like rushing toward a perilous cliff. In the past when I have been in this position, I would turn and run. "Let me out of here!" when what i was really saying was..."I'm afraid."

However, this time the difference is I am ready to face this challenge with no fear. As I explained this to my friend I used the cliff analogy and told him that not only was I un-afraid of falling off the edge of the cliff, I was in fact ready to dive off because this time I know that I will fly.

Not three hours later another friend of mine was telling me that it seems like things are about to change on a grand scale and he compared the situation to an eagle who stirs the nest to prepare her young for flight. Wow! A perfectly unsolicited analogy mirroring my own...about time to fly.

It reminds me of an anonymous quote I read:

"Courage is not the absence of fear; it is the conquest of it"

Do you have the courage to fly?

CJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still battling this, as you know, but this brought me a mountain of fresh air and positivity that I will reflect on daily. I also shared several of your new blog writings with my sister. We both think you are the new modern version of Mr. King.

Hopegiver said...

Thank you so much. I appreciate the compliments, have you asked her to log in and read the blog herself? I would love to have more people reading and sharing!!