Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Spread the Word

One of the main purposes of this blog is to share words of love and support. In a world where there is way too much negativity in every direction you look, I wanted to create a place where people can stop by, read something positive, and hopefully be blessed.

As some of you know I am working on putting much of what I have written here along with additional material into book format. This would be another way to spread the good word. In order to reach more people who might benefit from these inspirations, I want to encourage every reader to tell a friend. If you feel so inclined, feel free to post the link to this blog on any websites you visit.

In the meantime, I will continue to do my best to work on my book, make postings here and follow that higher calling. Giving God the glory as I move to serve as a witness according to His will.

CJ

2 comments:

GodsGirl said...

Yes, let's spread the word of hope. I encouraged a friend to stop by the site, and in return be blessed as I am each time that I do so.

Susannah said...

Thank you for your blog and for posting your comment on mine this morning. MUCH NEEDED! Love, Susannah