Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Good Report.

To say life is kind of busy for me right now, is like saying a race car is kind of fast. You see my family is preparing to move, our youngest son (who is 8 months old) is now crawling, eating in the high chair & pulling himself up on the furniture, and we are about enroll our oldest son into public school for the first time.

We are moving at the speed of life indeed, but I had to take a moment to testify about how good God is.

I have no worries, God has taken care of everything as He promised.
I have more blessings than I can count, God has made our family prosper and be in health.
Any trials and tribulations set before me I have counted as Joy, for if He is and has been with me, who can be against me?
Everything is in Divine and perfect order according to His will. I comprehend this because I lean not unto my own understanding.

So today I am thankful & honored to give God the glory and wanted to take a brief moment to share it with you all.

Blessings!!

CJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing, I shalt never worry about you because I know you will always be in HIS care.

GodsGirl said...

Glad to know that all is well Hopegiver. I believe for you and your family that "Everything is in Divine and perfect order according to His will."

What more is there to say?